Pages

23 Jun 2013

Paris in my sketchbook

Not just Paris. I've been around, you know. Paris, Bordeaux, Bassin D'Arcachon (Gujan Mestras, La Teste de Buch, Dune du Pyla and around) and ALSO Pays Basque: San Sebastián (Donostia) and Hondarribia





I'll pick all these memories one day. But for a while some Paris ones.

I came there in my birthday, from Prague. I look people in the airport when we're all coming to Paris:



It was cold and windy.  Some nice for us to be there again together 




On the Pont des Arts next day, and drank champagne in the park of Henry IV 'Vert Galant'. Voilà.
NB.It's not a Centaurus. It's a silhouette of Henry statue


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful sketches, so lively! Love your watercoloring! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how pretty!!!! love your Paris pieces!!! wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..what a super beautiful adventure of sketches to enjoy..they are all so fabulous and full of life....your artwork is spectacular...so gorgeous!
    Happy Sunday Sketches
    Victora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! What a marvelous way to keep a record of your travels and preserve those precious moments you spent in Paris. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they're lovely. I like the last one, the best. I like the looseness of the paint.

    hope you have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful sketches and so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your travel paintings! I especially love the trees and scenery in the last two :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Erica:) Lovely sketches. They tell more then pictures do! Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renate -- Yes, when I make a sketch it always lots of feelings and memories there!
      Thank you!

      Delete